Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Subscribtion

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 14:45:27 +0200
Subject: Subscribtion
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Wieland Willker
Germany
email: willker@slater.chemie.uni-bremen.de

Dear Bill,

I am a great KB-fan and would lke to subscribe -love-hounds.
It is sufficient for me to receive mails every 24h.
I just started to use the Internet, therefore: Be Kind To My Mistakes.

Maybe you or anybody else knows something about the song
                Turkish Delight
I recently got a tape with early Kate Bush songs, mostly the well known demo
songs + Another Day. At the end of this tape was a very beautyful song
called Turkish Delight. It is recorded with full instrumentation and with
relatively good sound quality.
Do you know anything about this song? I couldnīt get any information about
it. Before the song Kate says something like "any song is channeling or
releasing a form of energy". Maybe itīs from an interview connected with the
song?

Do you know anything about it?
I would be very happy to receive a mail from you!

Best wishes, yours
                   Wieland