Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Those elusive Cathy Demos

From: teocs@merlion.singnet.com.sg (John H. S. Teo)
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 00:59:23 GMT
Subject: Those elusive Cathy Demos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Could someone please point me the way to obtaining those elusive Cathy
home demos? I've already heard most of them, since my friend has a
copy of the demos on CD (I believe his is called Alone at my Piano),
but I'd really like a copy of my own. I heard some time ago about some
new bootlegs (called something like Shrubberies) does anyone know how
I could mail-order a copy? Thank you so much for your help, please
respond via private e-mail. My address is:

teocs@singnet.com.sg
John Teo
Thanks again!