Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Damned beta test software!

From: CLBECKWITH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 08:59:38 -0400
Subject: Damned beta test software!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi All:

Okay, folks, remove me from your twit filter!  Apologies for the wasted
bandwidth WRT my inadvertently extended response to the pseudonymous
KateManiac.  I'm using a beta test version of the AOL software that has a few
bugs in it.

Most of the identified problems involve the Web browser but the new version
has additional capabilities for handling mail, and apparently there are some
bugs in that as well.  Needless to say it was horrifying to see the entire
digest forwarded to the mailing list!

Returning to Version 2.0 (aren't you glad?),

Chris