Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rocket Man video

From: spencer@pcu.helsinki.fi (Paddy Spencer)
Date: 24 May 1995 12:19:18 GMT
Subject: Rocket Man video
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.eunet.fi
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(Probably in the FAQ knowing my luck...)

When Two Rooms first came out and Kate did the Rocket Man video, the
Chart Show explained in one of their "you have 5 seconds to get close
enough to the screen to read this information before it disappears
forever -- too late!" information boxes what the guitar and candle on
the chair were all about.

Well I never did find out the significance so if anyone wants to
enlighten me, please do!

    Tel: +358-0-1918517  FAX: +358-0-1918366
 E-mail: spencer@pcu.helsinki.fi
 S-mail: Research Institute for Theoretical Physics (TFT)
         Siltavuorenpenger 20C, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
101 Uses for a John Major:
59. Unsightly hair remover. (A device for removing unsightly hair, that is.
The device itself is not unsightly, oh no.)