Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWS vs. TSW

From: spencer@pcu.helsinki.fi (Paddy Spencer)
Date: 24 May 1995 12:00:36 GMT
Subject: Re: TWS vs. TSW
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.eunet.fi
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Robb McCaffree (NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU) wrote:
: anders.hultman@unisource.se (Anders Hultman) wrote:
: >
: > >"Look, Heathcliff, perhaps you should consult a
: > >therapist about your moodiness."
: > >- Cathy, in Wuthering Heights: The Next Generation
: >
: > *ROTFL*!!!!

: 	This little literary travesty reminded me of 'H,' a book
: written maybe five years ago recounting the exploits of Heathcliff
: during the two years he was absent from Wuthering Heights. Any one
: else read this? I did. (In my defense, I bought it off a bargain rack
: for about three bucks.)
:
You call that a defence?

: 	BTW, what does ROTFL stand for? Running Off That Freaking
: Lawn? Rodents Of The Fruitful Loins? How 'bout Robb Oughtta Take (a)
: Flying Leap?  (I won't, y'know.)  ;-)
:
Usually: Rolling On The Floor Laughing although for a while I thought
Right On The F*cking Line! Go figger.

    Tel: +358-0-1918517  FAX: +358-0-1918366
 E-mail: spencer@pcu.helsinki.fi
 S-mail: Research Institute for Theoretical Physics (TFT)
         Siltavuorenpenger 20C, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
101 Uses for a John Major:
36. An anchor.