Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on a.m.p.

From: "Baxter, Jim" <baxterj@wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 95 10:11:00 PDT
Subject: Re: Kate on a.m.p.
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 20 TEXT

The prog fans I know (especially the one that are musicians theselves)
feel that she should be in a band full of vituoso musicians.  Please keep
in mind that I in NO WAY agree with this philosophy.  It seems that
people are just waiting to flame someone, so I must sadly put such a
disclaimer to protect the innocent :) .

It's my philosophy that it would destroy Kate's music to have to contend
with a bunch of egos when she's already got a great band.  I consider her
music to be quite progressive and I was only commenting that I AGREE with
the discussion being on a.m.p.
                                        Once again into Lurkville,

                                        Jim