Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

remastering question (again)

From: Euti Kingsang Perry <mosquito+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 14:14:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: remastering question (again)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

at a local CD store, I saw some of Kate's CDs, all of which were on EMI
Manhattan (excluding TSW and TRS).  None of them said anything about being
digitally remastered (ie. AAD), and after looking through the plastic I
saw that none of them had any real booklets inside, so no lyrics or
pictures etc.  But they were all shrinkwrapped and brand new.

But at a used CD store I saw The Dreaming, Lionheart, and The Whole Story on
EMI America.  All of them said AAD on the back, and I saw that all of them
had a little booklet in them, with lyrics and pictures.  I did not want to
buy them because the booklets and the discs weren't in that good of a
condition.

My question is, where can I get new, shrinkwrapped Kate Bush CDs on the
EMI America label? I'm assuming that all of Kate's CDs on this label are
digitally remastered. I was thinking of ordering through mail, but I haven't
yet because I was afraid they'd send me the EMI Manhattan ones instead. Can
anybody help?

euti (ty) perry
mosquito@cmu.edu