Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

You knew I would answer this one...

From: Stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 13:08:29 -0700
Subject: You knew I would answer this one...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

EFZR12A@prodigy.com (Cindy Lillibridge) asks:

>How can I obtain one of the Lovehounds T-shirts?? Any info is greatly
>appreciated!

Well, for those without access to the Web, here's the text of the
Lovehounds T-shirt Web Page

(For those WITH access, you can just skip this and look up
http://www.chaco.com/~stev0/lhshirt.html )

[Three links of pictures of the front, the back, and a close-up of the front
are here]

For those of you who can't see graphics, the shirt is light tan with a
picture of the cover of The Dreaming, with the words "Suspended in
rec.music.gaffa" over it in dark brown.

On the back, on top is typed love-hounds@uunet.uu.net and under that, in
Kate's own writing (really!) is:

To everyone at "Love Hounds"
Thanks for all your support
      With love,
      Kate Bush
      XX

these shirts can be ordered from the InterGalactic Garage. They can be
reached at igg@his.com or, if you prefer dated forms of communication:

P.O. Box 3047
Shepardstown, WV
25443

(304) 876-6818 voice
(304) 876-9414 fax

They are charging $14.00 (plus $4.00 postage and handling) for orders in the
united states.

Note: I (Steve) have no connection with InterGalactic Garage.

back to my Home Page
Thanks to Woj for setting up this page before I was on The Web.
-----
If you are looking at the page with a web browser,
If  you click on the words "my home page", you get to my home page:
http://www.chaco.com/~stev0/
If you click on the word "Woj", you get to his home page:
http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/
If you clock on the word "Intergalactic Garage", you get to their page:
http://oingomth.uwc.edu/~igg/igg.html

(P.S. For those with strict 80-column readers, sorry about the format
if this letter; it was quick 'n' dirty cut 'n' paste)

- Stev0 the Webmaster

"Woah, is that Kate Bush?"
- Neil Gaiman (yes, THAT Neil Gaiman), upon seeing a fellow Lovehound
wearing above-mentioned shirt.  (True story!)