Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW <japanese box set)

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 21:16:24 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW <japanese box set)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ronald Girardin <Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU> wrote:

>I think the Canadian version of the CD box set also includes
>stickers...??   My box set is from the UK...it didn't have
>the stickers...:-(

	The "Canadian" version is just the UK one imported basically.  Mine
(bought here in Canada, but it's a UK import with the Canadian bar code and
price stuck on the bottom) came with the stickers.  Uli, correct me if I'm
wrong.

>How about the CASSETTE version or the VINYL-LP version?
>Are there any differences in those box sets?

	The picture booklets are different sizes, with the same pictures.
One reason I got the LP box is because the picture booklet was the biggest.
--
 Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | Looking for a job. Will you hire me?