Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Easter gathering info or IT'S SORTED!

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 5 Apr 95 22:07:10 GMT
Subject: Easter gathering info or IT'S SORTED!
To: ps11dl@surrey.ac.uk, mas@cs.bu.edu (Mark Semich), CLBECKWITH@aol.com, IEDSRI@aol.com, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, pfm@glass.jecsystems.com

Hi again.

Again sorry for the impersonal nature of this but I'm a little short
of time.

After closer examination of a map and discussion with a friend it
has been noticed that there is in fact only one White Horse Hill the
rest are just imatations designed to cause confusion to people
trying to organize KT gatherings!  Even though White Horse Hill
lacks a proper KT KonecTion I see no reason why this should prevent
anyone having a wonderful day out in a beautiful country setting with
fellow Bushies.

So after considerable discussion it has been deceided to meet on
White Horse Hill at 1400h on Sunday 16th April.  I have never been
there before and am not sure of carparking facilities etc but as it
is a well known tourist area I can't see that there'll be too many
problems.

Where is White Horse Hill?  Fairly easy to find really.  About 12
miles East of Swindon on the B4507.  Or about half way between
Ashbury and Wantage both of which lie on the aforementioned road.
The nearest village to White Horse Hill being Kingston Lisle.  Access
seems fairly easy from the M4, A420, A34 and A345.

We'd dearly love to see some of you there and wear something KT so we
know who you are!  Remember to tell all your non-net friends.

'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush

Take care all.  Garrick.