Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah's Interactive CD

From: jclark@nexus.polaris.net (Joseph S. Clark)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:47:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Sarah's Interactive CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 1070
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Karen L. Newcombe (kln@crl.com) was reputed to have uttered:

>For those of you who are Sarah fans, I have looked at the new multi-media
>CDROM and find it to be an interesting glimpse into the future of music
>CDs.  It contains original drafts (i.e. demo versions) of 7 or 8 tracks
>from Fumbling Towards Ecstasy which can be played on regular CD, along

I bought this, too, and love it, except I can't put it on random play in
the CD changer :(.

I think the notes say she re-recorded these songs AFTER putting FTE
together, but not sure.  Some of them are IMHO superior to the ones on
FTE, but that's not surprising.  One or two tracks are simply awesome.
Worth the $! (I paid about US$13)

I too would _love_ to see what her Kateness could do with this medium.

Joe

--
Not the same old Joe Clark          **                jclark@polaris.net
Tallahassee, Florida                \/            There's life on Uranus.