Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The tape is now the music.

From: Steve Berlin <stev0@chaco.com>
Date: 6 Apr 1995 06:37:04 GMT
Subject: The tape is now the music.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi -

While browsing the local bookstore recently, I came across
one of those stupid little one-joke novelty books that
probably seemed like a good idea to the author at the time.

"101 Things to Do with Duct Tape".  I didn't read the whole
thing, although it would have only taken about 5 minutes,
so I didn't see if they had "Be suspended in duct tape"
(although they did have crude drawings of things being
suspended...

- Stev0 the gaffer

"You are an engineer"