Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Japan Box set, where can I order in UK?

From: NSxxx@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU
Date: 6 Apr 1995 05:40:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Japan Box set, where can I order in UK?
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

James wrote:

> Any one know where I can order the TWW Japanese Box Set in the UK. Only
> places I can find it at the moment are in the US.
>
> If you don't already know, pastel in the UK is a good place to search for
> you kate bush requirements.

    I was wondering if you had access to and would provide the archaic
street address of said place -- I can't seem to raise them via the
'net.  Oh, yeah. A phone number would be good, too.
    Also, if no Japanese box pops up in the UK, I could try and find
one (another one that is, I LOVE mine) here in L.A. and we could come
to a mailing arrangement. Let me know.

                              Thanks,

                              Robb