Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW <japanese box set)

From: Euti Kingsang Perry <mosquito+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 18:26:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: TWW <japanese box set)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

What exactly does this box set consist of?  Also, what is the difference
between the Japanese version and the British version, besides price?

I've been a fan of Kate for a coupla years, and I have The Sensual World
and The Red Shoes.  I've also heard The Whole Story, Hounds of Love,
and random other songs from The Kick Inside and Lionheart.  I'd like
to buy her 1st 5 CDs but it seems that they're not remastered here in the
US (except for Lionheart), nor do they come with any original packaging,
like pictures or lyrics.  I was considering buying the individual CDs off of
cdeurope.com, but I wasn't sure if those were remastered, either.  Can
anybody help me?

euti (ty) perry
mosquito@cmu.edu