Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW <japanese box set)

From: pmurf@ix.netcom.com (Paul Murphy)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 03:33:00 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW <japanese box set)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <QQyjlv20254.199503311751@relay3.UU.NET> MRGHEESL@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
writes:

>I'm new to this mailing list and I've heard, several times, mention of
>the This Woman's Work boxed set (japanese edition).  As someone said
>before, with japanese law requiring lyrics, that may be THE reason to
>buy it (apart from all the really cool music).  The question is: How
can
>I get it out here in the vast flatland known as KANSAS ?  Help me out
>please.

I was part of this thread quite a while back and recently purchased
it (the box set, that is).  I found it quite by chance at a large media
outlet.  But then, I have many more opportunities at chance being in
Atlanta, Ga.  If you are truly in the backwater flatlands you may want
to consider CDNow on the web.  They have both the Japanese and UK
versions available as a back-order.  The Japanese box sells for about
185.00.  It's nicely done and, yes, the lyrics are included.

Paul
pmurf@ix.netcom.com