Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate LPS auction

From: iluvalf@aol.com (I Luv Alf)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 02:35:03 -0500
Subject: Kate LPS auction
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

Hi again! I have some import LPS on Kate I am auctioning. Minimum bid is
listed.

THE KICK INSIDE - Canada (Hands on face shot) M-  $8
                              Greece (Kite shot) M- $25
                              Italy (Kite shot) VG (p/o) $8
LIONHEART - France (Gatefold) M- $12
                     UK (Gatefold Fame label) M- $12
                     Spain S/S $18
                     Israel M- $25
NEVER FOR EVER - Canada Gatefold M- $10
                                Bulgaria S/S $30
                                Greece Gatefold VG+ $25
                                Sweden VG+ $18
THE DREAMING - France w/ promo sticker M- $25
                            U.S. M- $6
                           Canada M- $8
                            New Zealand M- $22
                            Greece VG+  $22
THE WHOLE STORY - Brazil Gatefold M-  $18
                                  Holland Gatefold M- $10
                                  U.S. Gatefold M- $6
                                  Canada Gatefold M- $8
HOUNDS OF LOVE 12" Canada M- $10
CLOUDBUSTING 12" France M- $15

As with the 45s I am selling, I am willing to trade for Alison Moyet items
and Kate rarities.
E-mail iluvalf@aol.com