Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes Box

From: pmurf@ix.netcom.com (Paul Murphy)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 01:57:16 GMT
Subject: Red Shoes Box
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi everyone,

I've been in & out of record stores here in Atlanta recently and have
seen two versions of the Red Shoes Box.  One is rectangular in shape
while the other is larger and in the shape of a heart.  What is the
difference between the two?  Not that I'm in any hurry to make a pur-
chase, having just bought TWW (Japanese box version), thanks to the
recommendation of Uli and others here.  Should keep me busy for awhile!

Thanks

Paul
pmurf@ix.netcom.com