Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BACK SIDES CD for sale

From: pmramey@aol.com (PMRamey)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 22:38:14 -0500
Subject: BACK SIDES CD for sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I recently picked up the THIS WOMAN'S WORK..EXPANDED EDITION CDs,
so I no longer need my BACK SIDES CD. If anyone out there is interested in
purchasing or trading for this CD, please Email me at PMRamey@aol.com.
The track listings of this "collector" CD consists of the following non-LP
Kate
cuts:

1) DECEMBER WILL BE MAGIC AGAIN
2) WARM AND SOOTHING
3) RAN TAN WALTZ
4) FULL HOUSE (yeah, its the same as on LIONHEART ?!)
5) THE EMPTY BULLRING
6) BURNING BRIDGE
7) NOT THIS TIME
8) THE HANDSOME CABIN BOY
9) UNDER THE IVY
10) THE BIG SKY (12" version)

Since this CD predated TWW, the tracks are mastered from copies of the
original 45s. Nevertheless, the quality is excellent stereo.