Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the neKTar flows again

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 19:09:18 -0500
Subject: the neKTar flows again
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

 > So was it really her? Did millions of people actually
 > hear Kate last night, but most didn't know it?

IED is assured by John Light that Kate's voice was
clearly identifiable in the new ad for Fruitopia's new
Iced Tea flavor.

If IED remembers correctly (could someone with energy
and stamina to spare try to find the original posting
in Love-Hounds?), there was a report at the end of last
year indicating that Fruitopia would be resuming its
ad campaign in the first part of 1995 with ads for at
least TWO new flavors, including one with "tangerine"
in the title. Is that correct? If so, we can expect
still another new Kate Bush piece on U.S. TV at any
moment.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S        R         I