Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live Kate?/Bass

From: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 14:10:56 -0400 (AST)
Subject: Live Kate?/Bass
To: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Maybe the person enquiring about the live Kate dates means the BAND called
"Bush".....it confused me too the first time I saw an ad for them (on the
Tank Girl soundtrack, I think, and couldn't Kate have contributed
something good to that? Bloody Courtney Love :) ).

The bass player in the Big Sky video is/was the infamous Del. I don't
think Les Claypool has ever done anything with Kate. And Les Claypool and
Youth are *not* the same person...Youth, among other things, produced
Crowded House's last album, and I'm sure that in all the stuff I read
about that (including stuff that members of Crowded House told people on
the Crowded House mailing list) there would have been some mention if
indeed these two were one and the same.

Yours clearing-things-up-ingly,
Fiona