Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: gprimm@vnet.net (Gregg Primm)
Date: 18 Mar 1995 16:12:03 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <3kcge7$qk9@gabriel.keele.ac.uk>, u3a97@teach.cs.keele.ac.uk (The Silver-Flag Boy) writes:
>Dumitrescu F. Alin (pr93002@ulise.cs.pub.ro) wrote:
>:
>:          Hi ,I 'm Larry Lart from : Roumania !!
>:  I try find someone who want to talk about virtual reall & about future in this kfirs
>: field !
>:    Here I'm not very good inform about new tehnelogy in this field (virtual
>: real.) I want know mans who live in this virtaul space !
>:     Well I want to have some friends there in USA  okay !
>:                                        Larry Lart .

>How did this get in here?

Why, through absolute cluelessness, that's how!  I haven't responded
to this fellow, but I hope someone has dropped him a line and, well,
_enlightened_ him!

Ummm, Kate content... Kate content... Oh yeah  -- my wife's birthday
is same day as Kate's.  Not the same year, though....  I know, I know.
Lame.

-- Gregg!