Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

pj redux

From: JWWARREN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 03:52:55 -0500
Subject: pj redux
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi ya'll

I don't want to belabor this thread (PJ Harvey and Kate) but I must say the
the musical opinion of someone who professes in her aol monniker to love ALF
(I Luv Alf) doesn't hold a lot of weight, IMO. Give me a break: comparing PJ
Harvey to Whitney Houston and Paula Abdul is like equating Peter Gabriel to
Michael Bolton. Listen to the new album, which is one of the best
of the year so far.

My ten cents worth, anyway...

I guess I better put SOMETHING in this post about Kate: I wore my Lovehounds
shirt (I love it) to Sarah McLachlan's concert at Spreckles in San Diego, and
someone formerly of Lovehounds noticed it.. (the first time someone caught
the lovehounds connection, though a few people had previously noticed KATE).
Unfortunately, the young lady mentioned that she had ordered one a year or
two ago and never got it... I didn't know what to tell her about that, I told
her I just got mine a couple months ago). (Did I mention that I love it?!!)

Chao

John Warren