Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: u3a97@teach.cs.keele.ac.uk (The Silver-Flag Boy)
Date: 17 Mar 1995 17:21:11 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gabriel.keele.ac.uk

Dumitrescu F. Alin (pr93002@ulise.cs.pub.ro) wrote:
:
:          Hi ,I 'm Larry Lart from : Roumania !!
:  I try find someone who want to talk about virtual reall & about future in this kfirs
: field !
:    Here I'm not very good inform about new tehnelogy in this field (virtual
: real.) I want know mans who live in this virtaul space !
:     Well I want to have some friends there in USA  okay !
:                                        Larry Lart .
How did this get in here?
:
:

CGCE, 108 Holly Cross, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5JB
u3a97@cc.keele.ac.uk