Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rocket Man, etc.

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 23:05:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Rocket Man, etc.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Dolph quotes Ann:
> >	2.  Is the "hug" version of "Don't Give Up" available anywhere
> >commercially?
>
> Yup.  Try Peter Gabriel's _Cv._ video compilation; if it's still in print,
> it includes both videos of "Don't Give Up", along with all other PG videos
> through SO.

Right, and you should still be able to find it (in Europe at least, I just
presume that's valid for the US NTSC version as well), but there are not
all videos through so on the tape, just 8 of them. For example, another
Kate-containing video (albeit just on the audio channels) is missing: Games
Without Frontiers.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]