Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rocket Man, etc.

From: ACAHILL@ccmail.sunysb.edu
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 14:14:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Rocket Man, etc.
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

A couple of questions:

	1.  Is there someone out there looking to unload a Rocket Man CD
single?  If so, please e-mail me privately.

	2.  Is the "hug" version of "Don't Give Up" available anywhere
commercially?  I saw it once on a TV monitor in a British music store (this was
maybe 5 years ago) and would love to see it again.  If it isn't available
commercially, may I suggest that it show up on the next LH Collection?

And finally a very belated thank-you to all responsible for the first
Collection.  I know similar thank-yous show up every once in a while, but I
figure that such an impressive undertaking deserves at least a couple years of
gratitude.  Also, I thought that Chris' video of "The Infant Kiss" was
brilliant.

Ann Cahill
acahill@ccmail.sunysb.edu