Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: cn1139@coastalnet.com (James Baxter)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 09:04:32 -0500
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I think I'll take this moment to delurk ...

The word "gaffa" orinigated from tape.  I imply no meaning to anything
about the song.  Just the word.  The imagery is an entirely different
discussion.  The two may be related, maybe not.  That's what this healthy
discussion of the song may reveal.  I wait in breathless anticipation.  I
do, however, tend to agree with IED's points.  How can we question the
artist about her own interpretation and ignore it?  It must become part
of the analysis.

Lurking back into the shadows...
-x~