Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sascha Rybinski, where are you?

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 13 Mar 95 16:20:56 EST
Subject: Re: Sascha Rybinski, where are you?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

--- Gregory Meehan wrote:
well, a long time ago, an old ex girlfriend got me into Kate Bush
and now, i can't seem to get out :)

and here i am now, lost her for six years.

hey Sascha! if you're on the net, you're on this newsgroup, post to me
--- end of quoted material ---
Good luck in locating her...

It would be interesting in finding out how many people
fell in love with Kate's help so-to-speak.  I, for one,
am now living in the US and living with someone special...
all because I answered a "newbie's" post in february 94
...e-mailing back and forth...falling in love...and
meeting...our first real date was me taking her
to a Tori Amos show....six months later....VOILA!...:-)

peace

ronny