Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: It's in the tree's! It's coming!

From: chrissy@stro5.vub.ac.be (Chrissy)
Date: 10 Mar 1995 09:06:51 GMT
Subject: Re: It's in the tree's! It's coming!
To: rec-music-gaffa@Belgium.EU.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Klaatu@cybernetics.net wrote:
: >From: acorboul@metz.une.edu.au (Adrian Corbould)
: >Subject: It's in the Trees! (Hounds of Love)

: >Does anyone know from where the "It's in the tree's! It's coming!" bit from
: >the start of "Hounds of Love" comes from? I have a feeling it's from the 1954
: >ant movie: "THEM!"

: No it isn't from THEM. It is from some B-movie that is loosely based on an
: H. P. Lovecraft horror story complete with a cheezy necronomicon book in it.
: Cira 1978, I forget the name, maybe "Shadow over Innsmouth".

I believe the B&W movie it came from is called "Night of the Demon". There
seems to be a second title, or so I read on r.m.g.

--
Chris Verret...................................chrissy@stro5.vub.ac.be