Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming and "The Dreaming"

From: mdean@athena.cs.uga.edu (Michael W. Dean)
Date: 10 Mar 1995 07:07:48 GMT
Subject: The Dreaming and "The Dreaming"
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    I encountered a statement in alt.fan.neil-gaiman that caused me a fair
amount of curiosity.  No one on that group can answer this question for me
satisfactorily, so I figured I'd bounce it off you guys...
    Word is, Neil Gaiman is a tremendous Kate Bush fan.  It makes sense,
given his Tori Amos connections, that he'd like her music.  Can anyone
tell me if Neil and Kate have ever met, shared notes, whatever?  Is it
possible that Kate is even aware of SANDMAN?  Somehow, I can't picture her
reading a comic book, but you never know.  Info, anyone?

Mik
Mike, that is.  Dang editor.......