Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Str8 K8 (Leave it Open)

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 06:03:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Str8 K8 (Leave it Open)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: aj796@freenet2.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)

In a previous posting, Mary Helen Sowell (mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu) writes:
> [I] did a reverse on the backwards recording at the end
> of "Leave It Open".  It was still hard to hear the words

Well, forwards it's "We let the weirdness in", and I believe the
consensus at the time was that backwards it's "they say they won't
let me in."  Kate was very secretive about how this was achieved
when questioned.

--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"The whims that we're weeping for/Our patents would be beaten for" Kate Bush