Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Str8 K8

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 21:30:01 GMT
Subject: Str8 K8
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Warmest Greetings.

Hey, the other day I was exploring the CD-ROM applications on
this new computer o'mine and decided to play a KT cd on it (why
I've delayed doing so I've no idea.)  Of course I started with
"deeper understanding" and really freaked myself out. Wow!  My
computer was singing about a computer with Kate's voice.

Well, after playing around some more, I re-mixed some of her
songs and did a reverse on the backwards recording at the end
of "Leave It Open".  It was still hard to hear the words, as
her voice has been through several machines, but I think she's
saying

We sit there,
though what we hear.

Can anyone confirm/straighten me out on this?

Take care,
Faith

P.S. Sorry to use L-H like this, but STEVE O BERLIN I can't
seem to email you at your new address.  Please send me an
e-note so I can try a reply.  Thanks