Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The washboard in Eat the Music

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 16:02:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The washboard in Eat the Music
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Is the washboard sound in Eat the Music supposed to be as annoying as it is?
I used to have some Jenson $50 speakers and this song sounded pretty good,
but I have since upgraded to a pair of Mini Advents. These speakers make
each frequency distinguishable from the rest, so the wash board sound sticks
out A LOT. I can barely listen to the song anymore.

Is this a matter of just an instument that I can't stand, bad sound mixing,
or what? I'm sick with this....

Aaron