Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Just the FAQs

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 95 16:54:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Just the FAQs
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>So, if you feel like discussing a  non-female Kate related person,
>especially Peter or Roy, please go right on ahead.  Shoot, just mention
>'Another Day' and you're simultaneously referring to all three!   (ummm,
>actually there should probably be one restriction:  never mention the
>Artist-formally-known-as-Prince, just to keep the class level up on this
>mailing list/newsgroup...     ;-)  )

   As "The Self-Obsessed Wanker Formerly Known As Prince" (thanks
Steveo!) appears on _The Red Shoes_ discussion of him is acceptable.

>As far as the whole Gaffa argument is concerned, hey, read the FAQ -
>it's most *definitely* a reference to gaffer's tape....   :-)

   Uli has modified the FAQ to reflect the diversity of opinion on
this matter. Kate has offered *SEVERAL* different explanations of
"gaffa" depending on the intelligence of the interviewer. Kate
herself has a diversity of opinion on the matter, why shouldn't we?

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)