Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Typos

From: jws5@Lehigh.EDU
Date: 17 Feb 1995 10:29:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Typos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

bhr4@hg.uleth.ca (Kent Finley) writes:
(deletia)
>I seem to remember running across a few odd lyrics;
>"Who's the funny sex machine" in Ken, for instance, cracks me up everytime

>Kent
>"Ashes to ashes, funk to funny..."

Forgive me if I'm wrong (I have been trying to figure out that line for a
while) but doesn't she say, "who is the f---ing sex machine"?  Or is it, "who
is the chronic sex machine"?  I can't tell.

It's one of my all-time favorite Katesongs, though.
                                                Peace,
                                                  Justin

justin sol       |  "but it did not occur to cain that killing his brother
jws5@lehigh.edu  |             would cause his brother's death"
fauna canzona    |                 -jean claude van itallie