Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Typos

From: Jon Drukman <wesley@casa.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 95 11:35:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Typos
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

justin sol:
: Forgive me if I'm wrong (I have been trying to figure out that line for a
: while) but doesn't she say, "who is the f---ing sex machine"?  Or is it, "who
: is the chronic sex machine"?  I can't tell.

"Funky Sex Machine."  Jeez, doesn't anybody around here listen to James
Brown???

As penance I order you to listen to a James Brown and Kool And The
Gang ('69-'74) compilation.

"everybody, all over the world, it's time for love and
understanding..." - kool and the gang.

/j/