Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

article for rec.music.gaffa

From: <jma@minster.york.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 12:14:22 +0000
Subject: article for rec.music.gaffa
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jma@minster.york.ac.uk (jma)
Subject: Kate bashed by BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD
Originator: -Not-Authenticated-[4123]@leeds.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 12:14:13 +0000 (GMT)

In article <3gmf23$9hb@newsbf02.news.aol.com>
padbourne@aol.com (Padbourne) writes:

> Hey I like Kate and B&B too....is that wrong?<g>

So do I - and frankly I don't care if it is wrong!

B & B bash everything - including each other. They once described
Great Britain as "that place where everything sucks".

Anyway, being bashed by B & B is what I would call a compliment.
They're
not meant to be sensitive poetic types like the rest of us are they?

By the way I missed this thread, so I don't really know what its about.
What did B & B actually say about KT?

jim