Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart's low rating

From: johng@crl.com (John Grant)
Date: 28 Dec 1994 10:23:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Lionheart's low rating
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I must be in the minority of one - I prefer "Lionheart" to all the other
albums, probably all the other albums put together. With the exception of
"Don't put your foot on the heartbrake", the songs are all non-noisy (cf her
later efforts). I suppose that I prefer the under-produced, simpler style of
Kate to her more universally popular efforts. I still buy the new albums
when they come out, I just don't listen to them...

Sad to think that Lionheart is 15 years old, makes me feel old...