Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart's low rating

From: chrisf@csulb.edu (Christopher Flanagan)
Date: 28 Dec 1994 04:22:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Lionheart's low rating
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

JAbusheery@aol.com wrote:
: I am one of the many who ranks 'Lionheart' at the bottom when comparing
: Kate's albums, but it not because I hate the ablum, it's just not her best
: effort, compared to the others which she took her time to put together.  It
: just seems that the record company said "Quick we need another album and
: fast, while you're still hot!" and she gave them 'Lionheart'.

: I just think that if someone came up to me and ask "I'd really like go out
: and buy some Kate albums, what do you suggest I buy?"  I wouldn't suggest
: 'Lionheart' as the first choice, but if nothing else is availbale at the
: store, the lowest rank Kate albums is better then most of what is offered out
: there.

: Still in that holiday daze,
: Jennifer
: (aka Mrs. Abusheery, but only to my husband's family)

Agree completely...but I LOVE the picture of her that's on the back of
the disc ;)

Christopher Flanagan