Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lionheart's low rating

From: JAbusheery@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 1994 14:24:01 -0500
Subject: Lionheart's low rating
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

I am one of the many who ranks 'Lionheart' at the bottom when comparing
Kate's albums, but it not because I hate the ablum, it's just not her best
effort, compared to the others which she took her time to put together.  It
just seems that the record company said "Quick we need another album and
fast, while you're still hot!" and she gave them 'Lionheart'.

I just think that if someone came up to me and ask "I'd really like go out
and buy some Kate albums, what do you suggest I buy?"  I wouldn't suggest
'Lionheart' as the first choice, but if nothing else is availbale at the
store, the lowest rank Kate albums is better then most of what is offered out
there.

Still in that holiday daze,
Jennifer
(aka Mrs. Abusheery, but only to my husband's family)