Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Advanced music processing (NOT)

From: Silo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 03:45:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Advanced music processing (NOT)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <9412141937.AA01627@mhost.ida.his.se>, a94mikja@ida.his.se
(Mikael Jakonen) wrote:
> A while ago, something happened to Vickies head-phones. And there was
> a clever suggestion about the cause: The ground-wire was probably cut.
>
> I know Karen talked about trying it for herself. Did you do it, Karen?
> Did anyone else do it?

You can probably get the same effect by wrapping scotch (tm) tape around the
barrel connector of your headphone plug:

-------------------I
                   I-------H--H-v-\
                   I       H  H    >
                       ^
                      / \
                       \
                         ---- wrap this section with tape.

Please excuse the crude ascii graphics.  And good luck getting the tape off
later.

---Michael Knight
silo@aol.com