Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: reality check

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 13:45:13 GMT
Subject: Re: reality check
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <3d3htb$m6s@nic.tip.net>, anders.hultman@unisource.se
(Anders Hultman) writes:

> "Brian J Dillard" <dillardb@student.msu.edu> wrote:
> [...]
> > life. i mean, i did ride a bus all over bexleyheath and kent with fantasies of
> > a kate sighting dancing in my head, but even if i were a regular writer of fan
>
> Wonderful! I did that too! I was in London in March 1993 and took a bus from
> Greenwich, changed buses in Lewisham, and rode to Bexleyheath.

Actually, the thing to do is take a train to Welling station - East
Wickham Farm is quite easy to find from there, if you know where to
look 8-)

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)