Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bye, all of you!

From: a94mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 13:30:49 +0100
Subject: Bye, all of you!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 756

Good bye All of you.

I've been unemployed for two years, but now I got a job.
Electronics-Engineer at Ericson Mobile Communications.

I start Work in January, and I'll have to move. This means I
vill loose my Internet connection.

So:  I hope to see you all again some time. I have enjoyed every
single minute I've been reading and writing to Love-Hounds, and
I will miss you all.

//Mike

Mikael Jakonen             Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better
                           over the years, if those who made it knew how to
a94mikja@ida.his.se        make it right.