Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Advanced music processing (NOT) (was: Can we please drop this?)

From: a94mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 20:37:13 +0100
Subject: Advanced music processing (NOT) (was: Can we please drop this?)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 791

"Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com> writes:

>Please can we drop this whole thing?

Sure!

A while ago, something happened to Vickies head-phones. And there was
a clever suggestion about the cause: The ground-wire was probably cut.

I know Karen talked about trying it for herself. Did you do it, Karen?
Did anyone else do it?

Mikael Jakonen                     "I think I've got something in my eye" -Sam
                                   "Try picking it out with a fork,
                                       that always works for me..."       -Max
a94mikja@ida.his.se                                  Sam & Max Hit the Road.