Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Tarot

From: mreinkoe@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Mary K Reinkoester)
Date: 14 Dec 1994 14:06:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Tarot
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'd be into a Kate Tarot deck...I have a Tarot deck at home and a book to teach
me how to use it, but <blush> I've never really gotten around to it.  I don't
know if I'd be motivated to learn if there was a Kate deck.  Maybe I'd just
mount them all in a shadowbox and hang it on the wall!

Ooo! ;-)

Love to you all,
Scary Mary Perkins
--
========mreinkoe@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu=====================================
"I can hear my mother saying         %  "He wants a shoehorn,