Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Tarot, et. al.

From: Oohlalune@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 01:20:41 -0500
Subject: Kate Tarot, et. al.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

hello .gaffa!!!!

wow!  what a task, to sift thru all of the digests i had lying in my mailbox.
 anyway, on to the crux of this cyberbiscuit:

1.)  some have stated an interest in a deck of ordinary playing cards with
Kate on them.  this reminds me of those "girlie" decks with the bikini-clad
women  circa 1969 emblazoned on them.  no thanks.  a Tarot deck would be so
much more cool and meaningful (to those who think so.  to those who don't, it
wouldn't.  :)  )

2.)  Stuart, i am not the person who wanted Kate to sign their arm at Tower
so they could get a tattoo of Her signature.  but that person does exist
somewhere. :)  i was just pointing out one of the warning signs of
KATEXTREMEADMIRATION.   :)  plus, you are correct in guessing about my name.
 your'e the second person... everyone else who has ever asked has thought of
Poe.   ( which i like too.)

3.)  if they can put a man on the Moon, they (we!) can put Kate on a deck of
Tarot cards.  "With love, all things are possible....."  as i said in my
quick post yesterday:  any and all seriously interested people should email
me with any ideas, suggestions, comments, whatever.  then, after the
holidays, we can start working on this.  i'll do it myself if i have to -- i
just don't have enough knowledge of KateImages, DTP, or Tarot -- just a
smattering of each.  enough to start rolling the ball (rolling...)  :)  so
please contact me!!  :)

4.) however *valid* or  *useful* a Tarot deck is depends entirely on who is
using it, and what they are using it for, IMHO.  i think there are those who
would find a Kate deck to be very effective for divination.  and there are
those that would not.  :)

5.) i'm a *very* good girl; i am not posting private email i recieved which
 flat-out _contradicts_ what some have posted here.  'nuff said.  :)

6.) i hoped to start an interesting thread, not a conflagration!!!  good
grief!!!!!!  i guess i didn't know how combustible this cyberverse is.

anything else i wanted to say was already said by others, and probably better
than i could have said it.

Peace,

Oohlalune  :)

Ooh, I'm coming to sparkle the dark u-hu-hup... :)

                                           Oohlalune@aol.com