Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tapetree Kudos & Thanks

From: LChamberlai@SEIC.COM
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 15:01:37 EST
Subject: Tapetree Kudos & Thanks
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Bless you all who were involved with creating the Tapetree!  I received my
copy from Tom Estes last week, and, oh joy, have been submersed in it ever
since!!!  I cannot express how wonderful it is to rediscover so much visual
Kate that I used to find when channel surfing years ago, (but didn't have a
vcr then!!!). ESPECIALLY  the Saturday Night Live performance, which was my
first intro to Kate.

Again, thank you all.  What a wonderful holiday treat!!!

Lisa Chamberlain
email: lisacham@pond.com