Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re[2]: TapeTree in Sweden/Scandinavia

From: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk (Adrian Neal)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 14:43 GMT
Subject: Re[2]: TapeTree in Sweden/Scandinavia
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes;

>Subject: Re: TapeTree in Sweden/Scandinavia
>

>>> I need/would like to have a copy of the Love-Hounds collection.
>>> Actually several copies, because I'd like to give one to a friend
>>> (who don't have net-access) for his birthday. Are there any more in
>>> Scandinavia who would like a copy, and is there anyone in the area who
>>> got a master (or close to master) that we can copy?
>>
>>I'd also like to know if there is a possibility to get hold of a
>>(PAL) copy of the current and previous tape-trees.
>>
>>Anders <- that lives in Sweden
>
>    There are two PAL master copies; one in in Australia and one in
>England. The English dub site offered to make copies. Hopefully the
>UK dub site will offer to make these copies.

I have. I am still copying for the european area, 30+ copies so far and
rising.

What I am doing is watching for people with european email addresses to
request a copy here on LoveHounds and then contact them directly. If anyone
has been missed I'm sorry (I didn't miss Anders, arrangements are already
being made), but I am still open to requests.

Adrian