Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds Videos

From: ac506@lafn.org (Lisa Morton)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 04:04:28 GMT
Subject: Lovehounds Videos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@lafn.org

I recently received my LOVEHOUNDS tapes, and I have to congratulate
all involved - the production is brilliant!  I was also extremely
impressed with Chris' video for THE INFANT KISS, and I'd love to
see more.  As a Houdini collector, you can guess which one I'm
going to suggest... after all, there's so much available material
on Houdini, both stills and posters incorporated in various books,
and actual film footage (Houdini starred in several silent films; I'd
be willing to lend videotape copies if needed).  It would also be
fun to see KITE done using flying footage from Terry Gilliam's
BRAZIL and THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN.

Lisa
ac506@lafn.org

P.S.  What got me started on Kate wasn't a song, it was a visual -
the cover art to THE DREAMING.  I'd never heard of her before that,
but I kept seeing that cover in the record stores, and considering
I already had a love of Houdini, it was only natural...