Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love at first Kate

From: Steve <st002164@brownvm.brown.EDU>
Date: 2 Dec 1994 23:53:56 GMT
Subject: Love at first Kate
To: brown-lists-love@cat.cis.brown.EDU
Newsgroups: brown.lists.love

  I guess I'm a bit new to the Kate scene -- mi scusate, but i'm just 20.
My first introduction to Kate was 4 years ago when my older sis was
blaring "Love
and Anger." I didn't get all tingly or anything, but I really enjoyed the
song. When she went out and bought the album, I was all "wow ... that's
deep ... and kinda cathcy too." That was just the begining of quite the
infatuation. Love and Anger does have a special place in my heart, but my
favorite will always be "Don't Put Your Foot on the Heartbreak," from
Lionheart, an album which I think is much under-appreciated, p.s. --
  -- Steve (st002164@brownvm.brown.edu)