Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love at first Kate

From: mephron@netaxs.com (Geoffrey Depew)
Date: 3 Dec 1994 23:11:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Love at first Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My first KaTesong?  The Wuthering Heights new vocal.

My dearest she'enedra Jennifer said, "Have you ever heard of Kate Bush?"

I admitted I had not.

She smiled, and put on "The Whole Story".  By her claims, all I did was
listen and breathe until the side ended.  Then I just flipped the tape
and listend to the other side.

I don;t remember...I was entranced.

What has this brought me?  Well, some poverty (finding "This WOman's
Work" AND the CD Singles for Eat The Music, Rubberband Girl and Moments
of Pleasure at the same store at the same time...and eating naught but
Ramen for a month).  And a great deal of joy...and some deep thinking.

Geoffrey M. Depew     mephron@netaxs.com      AnimeMUCK: Boomer
"As the people here grow colder I turn to my computer
And spend my evenings with it like a friend..." - Deeper Understanding
		     (What More Need Be Said?)